Friday, January 28, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (singing voice)

We all have things that make us happy. From a certain type of food to your favorite getaway, these things just put a smile on your face and bring solace to your day. Make a list of your favorite things and try to incorporate AT LEAST one item into your daily routine. Allow yourself to forget about all of the stress, the worrying, or the things that need to be done, just for a few minutes, and you will begin to become an all around happier person. Here is a list of some of my favorite things, although my list could go on forever!


Red Velvet Cake

Runaway Bride

Strawberry Banana Smoothies

Traveling

Potatoes (of any kind…the more carbs, the better!)

Reading

Writing

Oprah Winfrey (we’re best friends)

Ellen DeGeneres (she completes the Tia-Oprah-Ellen trifecta)

Sleeping in (something that unfortunately doesn’t/can’t apply to my life until this semester is over)

Making lists ( I like crossing things off)

Venting (I’m sorry to those of you that have to endure my raw emotions)

Tim Tebow (Yes, I’m one of THOSE girls)

Criminal Minds (as in the television show, although I would enjoy dissecting a criminal’s mind.)

Psychology

Black and White pictures

Pedicures (bi-weekly, it’s mandatory)

Hanging out with Sarae

Ellie's smile

Now, for a few of my favorite quotes :)

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Ghandi

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"..but the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
-Sex and the City



No comments:

Post a Comment